Command Ops Suggestion For Airstrikes

I took an hour today at lunch to work on my first North Africa scenario.  As I was thinking about Air Availability I thought a nice tweak for scenario designers would be the ability add airstrikes to your scenario estab file and then slot them into the reinforcement schedule.

Giving a scenario designer the flexibility to say a squadron of stukas will come available during the afternoon of the battle would add to the realism I think.  Anyway, just a thought.

The Axis reinforcement build is beginning.  How cool would it be to build Air strikes into your estab file and then slot them into the reinforcement schedule?

Comments

Unknown said…
Great idea. For CO2, perhaps.

Popular posts from this blog

John Tiller's Campaign Series - Buy It Now

Maxwell's Marauders: Find the Observation Post

Edson's Ridge