Eastern Front Command Ops: Rostov-on-Don Map is available for download


I am making this map of Rostov-on-Don available for download today. My original intention was to use this map as a follow-on scenario to my Objective Taganrog scenario.

Given the time I am investing in the Fortress Riga campaign I thought it best to make this map available for anyone interested in creating an Eastern Front scenario but who might be a little daunted by the map editor.  This is the second map I traced and I had some trouble with the balkas west and north of the city.

I hope someone uses it with their own estab file or my EF estab file.

Chris

Download the map here.

Download the map cache here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Tiller's Campaign Series - Buy It Now

Maxwell's Marauders: Find the Observation Post

Edson's Ridge