Five Suggestions For Firefight

American forces make contact at Villers-Bocage.

Here are Five Suggestions For Firefight:

1.  Levels of difficulty: I have my hands full with the game’s AI right now, but it would be great to have a higher level of difficulty.
2. A way to access your OOB for a particular scenario.  For one scenario, I didn’t know I had armor coming until they showed up.
3. Multiplayer – As the Dad of two young kids, I don’t have much time to game online so I tend to gravitate towards titles with a low barrier to starting.  Firefight is the perfect fit right now for tactical gaming.  It would definitely have a longer shelf life for me if it had multiplayer.
4. A scenario editor or better yet a comprehensive map editor.  The ability to create scenarios would take some pressure off the game’s designer and would allow him to devote more time towards improving the gameplay.
5. A simple manual.  I think adding a manual to the Steam page would increase sales. I know this is one of the first things I look at when I am considering purchasing a game.


This is a good game at an even better price.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Tiller's Campaign Series - Buy It Now

Maxwell's Marauders: Find the Observation Post

Edson's Ridge