|American forces make contact at Villers-Bocage.|
Here are Five Suggestions For Firefight:
1. Levels of difficulty: I have my hands full with the game’s AI right now, but it would be great to have a higher level of difficulty.
2. A way to access your OOB for a particular scenario. For one scenario, I didn’t know I had armor coming until they showed up.
3. Multiplayer – As the Dad of two young kids, I don’t have much time to game online so I tend to gravitate towards titles with a low barrier to starting. Firefight is the perfect fit right now for tactical gaming. It would definitely have a longer shelf life for me if it had multiplayer.
4. A scenario editor or better yet a comprehensive map editor. The ability to create scenarios would take some pressure off the game’s designer and would allow him to devote more time towards improving the gameplay.
5. A simple manual. I think adding a manual to the Steam page would increase sales. I know this is one of the first things I look at when I am considering purchasing a game.
This is a good game at an even better price.