New Command Ops Scenario

Scenario Build:  This is a map of southern Stalingrad. I am still adding features to the map. The 29th Motorized Division is preparing to assault the City.  The 29th Div. is fully modeled as is the Soviet 35th Guards Division. 

I am working on a new scenario for Command Ops.  It covers the 4th Panzer Army's entry into southern Stalingrad.  The map is half done and the OOBs for both sides are fleshed out but I haven't fully integrated them in scenmaker.  My hope is to have this done by Christmas.

Comments

Unknown said…
Is this for CO2, Chris? I thought you were busy designing stuff for CO2?

Peter
Chris said…
Hi Peter. This is for CO1. I am also converting estab files for Westwall.
Unknown said…
Any news on this scenario, Chris. Like the look of the map.

Peter

Popular posts from this blog

John Tiller's Campaign Series - Buy It Now

Maxwell's Marauders: Find the Observation Post

Edson's Ridge