CSME: Long Road Home - 1958 Algeria

Sometimes it pays not to fight...

Will I have enough time to head north and then west around the FLN resistance?!?

I've swung around to the north of Route 4 and used a ford to bypass the expected FLN resistance in Oued Fodda.  This has given me LOS of some obstacles along the main road.  I've lost a jeep in the process. 

North of Zebabja.  The retreating column takes fire.

With two turns two go, I have managed to exit some units off the map, enough for a minor victory with the loss of a jeep and some disrupted units.




Comments

Amine said…
Didnt know that my country is in the game, I'll probably take a look at it and by the way "Zbebja", that's funny !!! it contain some insults

Popular posts from this blog

John Tiller's Campaign Series - Buy It Now

Maxwell's Marauders: Find the Observation Post

Edson's Ridge