My 2018 gaming resolutions
|The Operational Art of War IV: Market Garden 44 scenario.|
My gaming resolutions for this year in no particular order are (drumroll, please):
|The Battle of Bussaco 1810.|
- Play one tabletop wargame per month (first up La Patrie en Danger from OSG)
- Complete a Napoleon's campaigns scenario from AGEOD ( I am leaning towards the long 100+ turn Peninsular War one).
- Achieve a victory at the "Year of Four Emperors" scenario for Alea Jacta Est (another AGEOD title). This may take me all year.
- Complete my Command Ops 2 Korsun scenario for blog readers.
- Deliver a Narva 1944 Panzer Battles scenario for blog readers.
- Play all of the Vietnam scenarios in the TOAWIV.
- Beat Doug at Cry Havoc in one PBEM game (I know I actually have to play a game to make this happen ;)).
- Finish my play through of JTS's Bussaco 1810 scenario where I am currently beating the pants off Wellington (AI player) because I swung north of the monastery with two Corps instead of attacking it head on (Massena what were you thinking).
- Deliver content more regularly for blog readers instead of rattling off lists I know I won't keep (or at least not fully).
If you have a comment about my dreams above or wish to share your resolutions, please do so below! Thanks!
And to all, may 2018 be brighter for everyone!