Command Ops2: Stalingrad Scenario

I am finding it hard, given my work schedule to complete the Kharkov scenario.  The map is tremendously detailed and the Orders of Battle are huge.  I decided last night however that it would be quicker to rework my old Operation Hubertus scenario (my first eastern front scenario from CO1) using my newer map of Stalingrad.  And so I have begun constructing this scenario. My plan is to use the Memorial Day holiday as a jumpstart to this effort and possibly finish by the end of the week.

The beginnings of my revised Hubertus scenario: To the Volga.

Comments

Sabro said…
Been a fan/player since 2002 and ecstatic to see Eastern Front scenarios & maps.
Keep up the great work

Popular posts from this blog

John Tiller's Campaign Series - Buy It Now

Maxwell's Marauders: Find the Observation Post

Edson's Ridge