Offline

I will be offline through the weekend for a mini-vacation.  I am sorry I didn't get to post "The Station" before then.  I've had a number of work projects and one very big creative project I've been working on so my available time to game has been compressed.

The good news is, I plan on finishing "The Station" on the plane ride.  So my plan is to post it here for download on Tuesday.

I have been squeezing in as much PBEM for Campaign Leipzig with Doug at Cry Havoc as I can.  We've started the Dennewitz campaign and played another smaller scenario which he schooled me on.  The graphics are very early 2000 but the gameplay is well thought out and very well researched.  Check it out on John Tiller Software's website today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Tiller's Campaign Series - Buy It Now

Maxwell's Marauders: Find the Observation Post

Edson's Ridge