Eastern Front:Command Ops Take The Bridge

Take the Bridge is a scenario I am working on that simulates the push by 5 Coy II Bn 103rd PG Regt.  The bridge was featured in my Objective Taganrog scenario.

Awhile back JC at Real and Simulated Wars posted about the platoon level Command Ops that is being worked on.  I fooled around with this for the Riga campaign but the map isn't detailed enough.  Today, on my lunch break I traced this map from a Google Earth shot of the bridge over the Mius River outside of Taganrog.  

The map is 2.45km x 1.5km.  I am still working on the scenario part but I had a fun playtest on the map this evening.  Will post screenshots tomorrow.

More to come.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

John Tiller's Campaign Series - Buy It Now

Maxwell's Marauders: Find the Observation Post

Edson's Ridge